SBC Mini 2440 + 256MB + LCD 3.5"
Single Board Computer ARM
It is a small computer, built in a small sized board, ideal for any installation's control. This computer is based in an ARM 9 processor and you can install in it the following operating systems: Windows CE, Linux or Android.
IT IS NOT a desktop computer in which to install Windows XP or 7. In fact it can not run applications written over processors x86.
Its virtue lies in being an integrated low cost equipment that can be directly programmed in VB o C# from a Visual Studio enviroment. It has a 3.5" touch panel and the possibility to connect a keyboard and a conventional mouse through ab USB port.
The equipment only needs a 5V power supply, and it integrates the FLASH memories that operate as hard disk and SRAM memories. The start of the system is fast, only about 8 seconds.
The programs can be sent to the Mini SBC 2440 through the USB port or by using an USB stick.
The main features of the board are:
- Power supply to 5V only, with an 3.5" LCD of 0.6A
- Dimensions 100x100 mm.
- Samsung S3C2440A ARM920T microcontroller functioning at 400MHz.
- 64 MBytes of SRAM with a 32 bits bus.
- 256 MBytes of FLASH Nand memory + 2MBytes of NOR memory. This last one contains theBios and the Bootloader.
- SD Card socket for external memory.
- 4 Serial ports, 1 DB9 connector and the other 3 serial connectors.
- USB-A Host 1.1 and USB-B Device 1.1.
- Stereo audio output in minijack.
- Microphone input.
- Ethernet Connector RJ-45 10/100M (DM9000)
- Real time clock with battery.
- PWM piezoelectric buzzer.
- Camera Interface with 20 mm. connector (2.0mm. step)
- LCD interface with maximum resolution of 1024x768 and 4096 colors.
- 4 wire resistive touch panel
- 6 general purpose push buttons and 1 potentiometer.
- 4 leds commanded by software.
- 40 pins expansion connector with 34 input/output lines and 10 inputs.
- JTAG connector for debugging.
- It supports Windows CE 5 and 6, Linux 2.6 and Android.